” A strong strategy allows you to effectively navigate the unknown.”
Developing breakthrough strategy means creating a path to success where no clear route is apparent. It is the transformation of information into insights and insights into inspiration.
It means finding the precise point where business, anthropology, creativity, design, technology and data meet. At lg2, we have more than twenty strategy experts who help brands grow by creating relevant, profitable experiences with rock-solid strategic foundations.
Our team is composed of senior professionals with varied yet complementary backgrounds and areas of expertise, because we know that there is rarely one way to solve our clients’ challenges. What unites us as a strategic team is our natural curiousity about the world around us and our ability to uncover insights that can be leveraged in meaningful ways.
Our strategic recommendations are informed by facts, research and data, but we recognize that true insight is found in the field not in a conference room.
Yes, we have an analytical toolbox that is constantly evolving, but beyond the detailed data we are able to pull, we feel the best strategies are clear and easy to understand. We leverage data as a means to connect with human truths that will inspire creativity, as we know that’s the best way to drive holistic growth for our clients.
Our team is trained to put the client at the centre of our work because we know that without a deep understanding of their needs and realities, our strategy will never be more than just that, a strategy.
Expertise and services
- Whether organic or scientific, on the street or online, our team is in constant research mode. We recognized that ongoing research enables us to take strategic action confidently and allows us to make decisions at the speed of our clients’ businesses.
- Research complements each of lg2’s areas of expertise:
- Business and organizational strategy: to pinpoint organizational issues, business opportunities, and drivers of growth and differentiation.
- Brand strategy: to uncover the DNA of the company, its products and/or its services in order to better communicate the values it upholds and its unique promise to consumers, partners and employees.
- Marketing strategy: to identify the markets, customers, products and business initiatives that carry the greatest potential for the organization.
- Communication strategy: to establish the key messages and media mix that will deliver them to the right audience in the right context at the right time.
- Digital strategy: to focus on the design and operation of relevant, active and profitable ecosystems.
- Content strategy: to establish a brand’s editorial and social voice, and determine the best channels for keeping the conversation going.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) strategy: to map the consumer journey and pinpoint opportunities for customer retention and capitalization.
- Data intelligence: to expose and leverage the insights that impact the organization as a whole.
1 entrepreneur + 1 entrepreneur
lg2 is the story of two entrepreneurs. Sylvain Labarre (the “L”) and Paul Gauthier (the “G”). The two of them, along with Gilles Chouinard, started to build a small agency with big ambitions. More than 25 years later, with over 250 talented employees and thousands of awards for some of the most innovative and well-known brands in the world, the founders’ relentless focus on their people and their product remains just as strong. And their bold ways have since been successfully passed on to over 20 new entrepreneurs, who work just as tirelessly to preserve our independence and creatively driven business model.Discover lg2
The best ideas happen at the agency, when you have a life outside the agency.The lg2 culture